Thursday 23 October 2014

MY PEACE MY SOLACE

The jasmins bloom like a white cover
        Its fragnance enhances the moon light 
     Few crickets chatter about this beauty 
    And I visualise all these with you over & over


     With you everything is so pure
     Inside and inside I get lured
    Your fragnance enriches my soul 
  You are jasmine of my life 
  Your serenity & benevolence keeps me Whole
    fixed to my life, to your life. 


   My eyes search for you,
   in search of peace & solace
   I found you  on the boulavard of my life,
   i see you at the end,
  So dignified, So magnificent.


    Life got its meaning
 But this heart is hammering
   Standing for you with everything it has
 Without you i am just an empty vase
    With all your faults I am in love with you
   Irrespective of everything i am in love with you  I searched you in so many faces
  Been through a lot Just take me in your embrace 
  Because you do what u want ,
  Change as much you can,
  I will always love you......................

No comments:

Post a Comment